Welcome to ASAPHolidays.com (The online portal). The website named www.ASAPHolidays.com is both owned and governed by VMS Travel Tech India Private Limited established and incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 with the registration number U74999DL2016PTC304961. Here in the terms and conditions, the terms You/Your/Yours/Customer/Passenger/User is referred to the user or visitor of the website.
-Any sort of content published or provided on the website is for the general information of the user and shall not be used otherwise. Kindly be noted that the content available on the website and other pages are subject to change without any prior notice.
The usage of any sort of information or content available on the website is entirely at the own risk of the user and ASAP Holidays is not liable in any instant. The usage of the material available on the website is the responsibility of the user and the user must ensure that all or any part of the information, product, service or content projected on the website shall meet the specific or general requirement of the user.
-The content and information available on the website is licensed or owned by the ASAP Holidays and shall not be considered otherwise. The content and information on the website includes, but not limits to the graphic, presentation, design, content, information, appearances of products/services, look, layout, structure and other projections. Usage of these information and content or reproduction of such content is strictly prohibited and may lead to legal actions as a part of the terms and conditions of ASAP Holidays.
-The unconstitutional usage of the website may lead to the assertion of damage of the property of ASAP Holidays and/or can be considered as a criminal offense.
-In many cases, the user may find some external links on the website which may lead the user to other portals. Kindly be noted that these links are available for the website to provide convenience for accessing the further information with references and ASAP Holidays is not liable for any loss/damage of the user by the usage of these websites. Also, such projection of external links on ASAP Holidays doesn't represent any endorsement/backing of such websites and doesn't take the responsibility for the content and information available on the linked websites.
- ASAP Holidays disclaims any beliefs or warranties represented by the laws of any other country other than the implicated laws in India. We (ASAP Holidays) consider our self to be a subject to the administration imposed by the honorable courts of New Delhi, India.
- By using the website, the user agrees that while using the services and/or website for the violation of any applicable law or regulation by the government of India or outside may impose legal actions against the user and the same under the jurisdiction of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.
- In addition, the user also agrees and acknowledges about the given rights to ASAP Holidays for claiming of compensation for any damage or loss (physically or otherwise) caused by the misuse of the website by the user and gives the right to take the legal support and law enforcement for implications.
- While booking any product or services from ASAP Holidays, the user agrees that neither ASAP Holidays nor the affiliated partners/consolidators are liable for any cancellation of flight/hotel and other services due to incompetency in obtaining required travel documents and necessary permissions by the user.
- ASAP Holidays strongly suggest to prepare all necessary documents including valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of return, approved visa by the concerned embassy, medical certificates by the doctor (if required) and other travel related documents prior to booking with us.
- Furthermore, the services or product which forms the part booking are been upon consent of the user and ASAP Holidays Shall not be held responsible for the increased cost at the time of final settlement of the booking due to change in price and lack of availability.
- ASAP Holidays is only providing assistance services by carrying out the booking procedure for its user/customer with the service providers, which are solely based upon the consent given by the user/customer. In case of any inadequacy in services or product supplied or provided by the third party i.e. owner or the management of the hotel/restaurant/land service provider/transportation etc., ASAP Holidays shall not be held liable for the same. ASAP Holidays shall be immune from any kind of loss or damage caused to the user during the course of travel, stay or the entire trip and is immune against any demand of compensation/reimbursement/refund.
- With your agreement to the Terms and conditions of the agreement, the user/customer/client waives of all the Demurrer Qua ASAP Holidays for any kind of deficiency or change in price.
- ASAP Holidays guarantees fixed prices of the services only if the payment is made in full and in advance at the time of booking by the client/customer/user. Customers that are making their booking payments in EMIs and in part payments will borne the changes in the price at the actual time of availing the services due to tax policies, currency exchange rate, implications and other factors.
- ASAP Holidays will have the liberty to terminate the agreement between the company and the client/customer/user without any prior intimation. The acceptance of the agreement with the client/customer/user will be subject to the will.
- Force Majeure: Neither the ASAP Holidays, travel consolidators nor the user shall be deemed liable for delay or cancellation in delivering the services/product directly, indirectly and reasons that are not under the control of the suppliers including the act of god, criminal activities by the third parties, terrorism disturbance, strikes, civil/cold war, riots, labor disturbance, fire, dissolving of the government, war and any other cause (Force Majeure). However, the agreement between both parties will become operative entirely after the conclusion of Force Majeure.
• Tour can be cancelled or postpone due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
• No refund or reschedule will be provided in case of no-show of the passenger.
• Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to the hotel availability and cannot be guaranteed.
• If there is any change in the assigned pick-up time or location, the message will be conveyed by the driver to guest.
• In case of any change in flights by airlines, tours and transfers rescheduling will not be done.
• Guest should arrive 15-20 minutes prior in Hotel lobby/meeting point to avail tour/transfer facility included in the package.
• Standard Check in Time: 1400-1500 Hrs & Check out time 1100-1200Hrs.
ASAP holidays can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers, granting of Visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy, if Visa is rejected by the Embassy on account of missing documents or other reasons then ASAP Holidays is not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will be applicable on the reservation.
Visa approval is on the sole discretion of the respective embassy/ regulatory authority. ASAPHolidays.com only act as a facilitator of visa formalities and shall not be held accountable in any manner for the approval/objection or rejection of visa due to any reason. In the event where you have applied for visa facilitation by ASAP Holidays and the visa is rejected or not entertained by the embassy for any reasons whatsoever, the amount charged for such services by the Company (if any) shall stand forfeited and under no circumstances, the fee or any other charges deposited with the embassy shall be refunded. Such forfeiture is in addition to any other deductions that the Company is entitled to make under its cancellation policy. The duration of visa related operation are subject to alteration. Any changes in the given duration will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
ASAP Holidays reserves the rights for the forfeiture the non-refundable amount paid by the client to the company. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable amount shall stand forfeited as per ‘Cancellation Policy’ stipulated hereinabove.
The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Final price will be shared with the customer at the time of payment.
Bank charges at the time of digital payment by credit card shall be borne by the customers only. Any charges imposed by the bank and payment gateways used by the customer shall be taken care by the customer only.
Please note, changes in the booking packages due to the currency conversion rate shall be bared by the customers only.
ASAP Holidays works as a third-party travel agency and shall not be held accountable on any grounds for any bad experiences at the hotel properties chose by the customers.
Payment for the flight tickets shall be paid in full and in advance, at the time of making the reservations of the holiday package.
For the reservations made by the customers, there are circumstances where customers are required to cancel their reservations. Hence, to facilitate such events and requirements of the customers, ASAP Holidays has designed its cancellation policies. Following is an overview of the entire cancellation policy followed by ASAP Holidays:
• Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 30% of the tour cost.
• 29 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
• 14 to 08 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
• 07 days or less than 07 days -Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change based on various variables including but not limited to the cancellation policies of the airline, hotel property and other travel service suppliers. During the Peaks seasons, many hotels may impose 100% cancellation fees.
The above-mentioned cancellation timeline is for your reference only and is subject to vary based on the time duration between the reservation date and travel date.
Please note ASAP Holidays shall reserve its right to cancel the bookings without any notice and further the company shall cancel the bookings if the customer/client shall not remit the complete payment as advised at the time of taking bookings and whatever amount deposited shall be stand forfeited.
ASAP Holidays provide online payments by the usage of internet banking and through Visa, Master and American Express Cards while processing the payment through the secured latest 128-bit encrypted online payment gateway system that helps to protect the confidential information of your card and banking. By booking with us, you get the privilege to make the payment through SSL encryption that is known to be the latest and secured payment method in the industry as of now. User can rest assured about the confidentiality of the banking payment options as while using our secured payment gateway, as none of the information is saved by us and you interact with the payment gateway directly.
Against all reservations, customers can make the payments on the basis of the following payment terms and conditions:
• For the land arrangements, a sum of INR 20,000/- is required as a token amount which can be paid using our various Payment Gateway via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
• In case of flight reservations, the complete amount of the airfare shall be paid in advance using the net banking, payment gateways or cash deposits as airline fares are subject to change on frequent basis throughout the day.
• After token money for the reservation is made, the customers are required to make at least 30% payment of the total package cost within 5-6 days via Net Banking, cash deposit or Cheque in our Bank.
• The remaining amount against the respective travel service reserved from ASAP Holidays needs to be paid via net banking, Cheque, cash deposit or bank transfer at least 30 days prior to the departure date.
• In case of urgent bookings where the customer’s travel dates are within 1 month from the date of reservation, the complete sum of the total value of the services needed to be paid up front and in full to confirm the reservation. Once the payments are received, you shall be acknowledged immediately via an e-mail/SMS and/or Phone call.
• All payment invoice & vouchers shall be delivered to you electronically via E-mail on the provided email ID at the time of reservation. Please note, travel vouchers such as transport/transfer are normally provided 7 days prior to the date of departure.
ASAP Holidays promote many promotional offers time to time in order to give some special privilege to its patrons through its website and other mediums of marketing.
During these offers, ASAP Holidays reserve the rights to modify, add or terminate the offer or alter the terms and conditions of the usage partially or completely from its promotion program without any prior notice.
In case of any dispute or confusion, the decision made by the ASAP Holidays will be conclusive.