Welcome to ASAPHolidays.com (The online portal). The website named www.ASAPHolidays.com is both owned and governed by VMS Travel Tech India Private Limited established and incorporated under the Companies Act 2013 with the registration number U74999DL2016PTC304961. Here in the terms and conditions, the terms You/Your/Yours/Customer/Passenger/User is referred to the user or visitor of the website.
-Any sort of content published or provided on the website is for the general information of the user and shall not be used otherwise. Kindly be noted that the content available on the website and other pages are subject to change without any prior notice.
The usage of any sort of information or content available on the website is entirely at the own risk of the user and ASAP Holidays is not liable in any instant. The usage of the material available on the website is the responsibility of the user and the user must ensure that all or any part of the information, product, service or content projected on the website shall meet the specific or general requirement of the user.
-The content and information available on the website is licensed or owned by the ASAP Holidays and shall not be considered otherwise. The content and information on the website includes, but not limits to the graphic, presentation, design, content, information, appearances of products/services, look, layout, structure and other projections. Usage of these information and content or reproduction of such content is strictly prohibited and may lead to legal actions as a part of the terms and conditions of ASAP Holidays.
-The unconstitutional usage of the website may lead to the assertion of damage of the property of ASAP Holidays and/or can be considered as a criminal offense.
-In many cases, the user may find some external links on the website which may lead the user to other portals. Kindly be noted that these links are available for the website to provide convenience for accessing the further information with references and ASAP Holidays is not liable for any loss/damage of the user by the usage of these websites. Also, such projection of external links on ASAP Holidays doesn't represent any endorsement/backing of such websites and doesn't take the responsibility for the content and information available on the linked websites.
- ASAP Holidays disclaims any beliefs or warranties represented by the laws of any other country other than the implicated laws in India. We (ASAP Holidays) consider our self to be a subject to the administration imposed by the honorable courts of New Delhi, India.
- By using the website, the user agrees that while using the services and/or website for the violation of any applicable law or regulation by the government of India or outside may impose legal actions against the user and the same under the jurisdiction of the courts of NCR of Delhi, India.
- In addition, the user also agrees and acknowledges about the given rights to ASAP Holidays for claiming of compensation for any damage or loss (physically or otherwise) caused by the misuse of the website by the user and gives the right to take the legal support and law enforcement for implications.
- While booking any product or services from ASAP Holidays, the user agrees that neither ASAP Holidays nor the affiliated partners/consolidators are liable for any cancellation of flight/hotel and other services due to incompetency in obtaining required travel documents and necessary permissions by the user.
- ASAP Holidays strongly suggest to prepare all necessary documents including valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of return, approved visa by the concerned embassy, medical certificates by the doctor (if required) and other travel related documents prior to booking with us.
- Force Majeure: Neither the ASAP Holidays, travel consolidators nor the user shall be deemed liable for delay or cancellation in delivering the services/product directly, indirectly and reasons that are not under the control of the suppliers including the act of god, criminal activities by the third parties, terrorism disturbance, strikes, civil/cold war, riots, labor disturbance, fire, dissolving of the government, war and any other cause (Force Majeure). However, the agreement between both parties will become operative entirely after the conclusion of Force Majeure.
ASAP Holidays provide online payments by the usage of internet banking and through Visa, Master and American Express Cards while processing the payment through the secured latest 128-bit encrypted online payment gateway system that helps to protect the confidential information of your card and banking. By booking with us, you get the privilege to make the payment through SSL encryption that is known to be the latest and secured payment method in the industry as of now. User can rest assured about the confidentiality of the banking payment options as while using our secured payment gateway, as none of the information is saved by us and you interact with the payment gateway directly.
ASAP Holidays promote many promotional offers time to time in order to give some special privilege to its patrons through its website and other mediums of marketing.
During these offers, ASAP Holidays reserve the rights to modify, add or terminate the offer or alter the terms and conditions of the usage partially or completely from its promotion program without any prior notice.
In case of any dispute or confusion, the decision made by the ASAP Holidays will be conclusive.